GIFT is an important fundraising event Friday, October 16 for North American Martyrs Parish and School. The event includes a cocktail reception, online auction, cash lottery, and DJ. This year GIFT will be held in the school gymnasium at North American Martyrs.
NEW! This year GIFT will be offered as a virtual experience. Live streaming will be available for the “main event,” including limited live auction, as well as remote bidding for the online auction. If you are interested in participating virtually, please fill out this Google Form so we can keep you informed. More details to come!
7:30 p.m. – Cocktail Reception
8:15 p.m. – Live Auction/Lottery Drawing
9:15 p.m – Music and Dancing provided Complete Weddings + Event (Shawn Labadie, parishioner)
Cost for the in-person event is $75 per person. Proceeds will benefit the church and school. Ticket price includes (1) lottery ticket ($25 value), open bar sponsored by Don Johnson Homes and gourmet desserts provided by Stacy Pfeifer. (For those who attend GIFT, they will receive their free Lottery ticket the evening of GIFT when they arrive and check-in to the event.)
ONLY 100 IN-PERSON TICKETS AVAILABLE
To reserve tickets, complete this form and submit it with check or cash by September 25 to
North American Martyrs Church, 1101 Isaac Drive, Lincoln, NE 68521. You may also sign up and pay electronically by September 25th via the registration link.
Dress code: This year’s theme is “Masquerade Party.” Cocktail attire or business casual is encouraged but not required.If you are interested in an additional donation or sponsorship opportunity, contact Rebecca McNeese at 402-314-2175. You may also contact Rebecca if you have questions about GIFT. This is an adult-only event. You must be at least 21 years old to attend. **Per IRS guidelines, $50 of the price per person will be in exchange for the benefit received. The balance of your payment may be a tax-deductible contribution to the extent allowed by law.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GIFT?
GIFT stands for Gathering In Faith & Thanksgiving – GIFT is a dinner with silent and live auction fundraising event we hold every Fall, typically on the football bye-weekend.
What is GIFT a fundraiser for?
GIFT is a fundraiser event for the Parish Community, not just the school. The funds are added to the overall budget and used towards various expenses throughout the year.
Who should attend GIFT?
- ALL (age 21+) are invited to attend!
- Single?! – Invite your friends! You can pick who you sit by! We’d love to see Young Adult table (or more!) at the event!
- Married?! – What married couple doesn’t need a good excuse for a date night!?
- Young or old! – GIFT is for all 21+ age groups. It’s a great way to meet other parishioners or spend time with your church friends!
When and where is GIFT?
This year’s GIFT event will be held Friday, October 16 in the gymnasium at North American Martyrs.
How do I purchase tickets/reserve seats for GIFT?
- To reserve tickets, complete this form and submit it with check or cash by September 25th to North American Martyrs Church, 1101 Isaac Drive, Lincoln, NE 68521 (mail or drop off at the office during open hours.)
- You may also sign up and pay electronically by September 25th via the registration link at namartyrs.org/GIFT or at https://www.silentauctionpro.com/onlineticketpurchase.php?groupId=667 ($2.25 credit card fee added to purchase.)
- Complete the Google Form if you are interested in attending virtually –https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1D3E4H3YEGbgQgiqsMGDzxYKjM08y0IWPwomnUNAtlJY/edit
How much are tickets to GIFT?
Tickets are $75 per person. Ticket price includes (1) lottery ticket ($25 value) and include cocktail reception with open bar and gourmet desserts.
Is my ticket purchase tax-deductible?
Per IRS guidelines, $50 of the price per person will be in exchange for the benefit received. The balance of your payment may be a tax-deductible contribution to the extent allowed by law.
What else can we expect at GIFT?
- Fellowship & Fun!
- Online auction feature 30+ items including the infamous “classroom projects” created by our own NAM students.
- Amazing gourmet desserts from parishioner & pastry chef, Stacy Pfeifer. (Dietary restrictions will be addressed.)
- Open Bar by Meier’s Cork and Bottle – Bar sponsored by Don Johnson Homes.
- Parishioner, Owner & DJ Shawn Labadie from Complete Weddings + Events will emcee the night and entertain us with music throughout the evening.
- Live streaming of the “main event” for those not able to attend.
How can I help with GIFT?
- There are many ways!
- Attend the event and encourage your friends and family to also!
- Attend the virtual experience
- Serve on the committee
- Donate $ to GIFT
- Donate Live or Silent Auction items
- For more information please contact Rebecca McNeese at 402-314-2175 or email@example.com.