GIFT is a fundraising event Friday, October 21 for North American Martyrs Parish and School. The event includes a cocktail reception with open bar, catered dinner, silent and live auctions, cash lottery, and DJ. GIFT will be held in the gymnasium of North American Martyrs at 1101 Isaac Drive, Lincoln, NE 68521.
5:30 p.m. – Cocktail Reception
7:30 p.m. – Dinner
Main Course: Chicken with pesto cream, Beef with Hunter demi-glace, roasted seasonal vegetables and chef’s starch.
Salad: Garden salad with house vinaigrette
Dessert: Black Forest Torte, Chocolate Panna Cotta (vegan-dairy free, egg-free, gluten-free), White Chocolate Strawberry Torte, or Apple Caramel Cheesecake
8:30 p.m – Live Auction/Lottery Drawing
Cost is $125** per person includes an open bar. Proceeds will benefit the church and school.
Dress code: This year’s theme is “Casino Night” Dress in your favorite “casino” or cocktail attire.
If you are interested in an additional donation or sponsorship opportunity, contact Brandi Brown at (402) 499-32875.
This is an adult-only event. You must be at least 21 years old to attend. **Per IRS guidelines, $50 of the price per person will be in exchange for the benefit received. The balance of your payment may be a tax-deductible contribution to the extent allowed by law.
Sponsor a Table
Frequently Asked Questions
What is GIFT?
- GIFT stands for Gathering In Faith & Thanksgiving – GIFT is a dinner with silent and live auction fundraising event we hold every Fall, typically on the football bye-weekend.
What is GIFT a fundraiser for?
GIFT is a fundraiser event for the Parish Community, not just the school. The funds are added to the overall budget and used towards various expenses throughout the year.
Who should attend GIFT?
- ALL (age 21+) are invited to attend.
- Single?! – Invite your friends! You can pick who you sit by! We’d love to see a Young Adult table (or more!) at the event.
- Married?! – What married couple doesn’t need a good excuse for a date night?
- Young or old! – GIFT is for all 21+ age groups. It’s a great way to meet other parishioners or spend time with your church friends.
When and where is GIFT?
This year’s GIFT event will be held Friday, October 21 in the gymnasium at North American Martyrs.
How do I purchase tickets/reserve seats for GIFT?
- To reserve seats, complete this form and submit it with check or cash by October 4 to North American Martyrs Church, 1101 Isaac Drive, Lincoln, NE 68521 (mail or drop off at the office during open hours.)
- You may also sign up and pay electronically by October 4 via the registration link at namartyrs.org/GIFT or at https://event.auctria.com/fc5b7d46-e08f-4b2c-8387-3aab4d18ca5b/0260453089f111ecac63a9890ba8c214 ($3 credit card fee added to purchase.)
How much are tickets to GIFT?
- Tickets are $125 per person ($128 if paying online) and include plated dinner and an open bar.
- We will do our best to accommodate all seating requests.
- If you’re interested in purchasing a table of 8, please contact Brandi Brown at (402) 499-3287 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my ticket purchase tax-deductible?
Per IRS guidelines, $50 of the price per person will be in exchange for the benefit received. The balance of your payment may be a tax-deductible contribution to the extent allowed by law.
What else can we expect at GIFT?
- Fellowship & Fun!
- 30+ silent auction items including the infamous “classroom projects” created by our own NAM students
- An open bar provided by Don Johnson Homes (Brad + Julie Johnson, parishioners) and a lovely dinner from Genoa Food Co. Catering by parishioner Aaron King followed by amazing desserts from parishioner & pastry chef, Stacy Pfeifer. (Gluten free dinner. Dietary restrictions will be addressed.)
- Parishioner, Owner & DJ Shawn Labadie from Complete Weddings + Events will emcee the night and entertain us with music throughout the evening.
- Live auction with Auctioneer, Russ Moravec with items for a variety of tastes.
How can I help with GIFT?
- There are many ways!
- Attend the event and encourage your friends and family to also!
- Serve on the committee
- Donate $ to GIFT
- Donate Live or Silent Auction items
- For more information please contact Rebecca McNeese at 402-314-2175 or email@example.com.