1. SIGN UP FOR EMAILS & GRAB A BOOK
We are so excited to offer these books to you this year! Please know that we have a limited supply so we hope that if you take one that you use it.
2. SET PERSONAL DAILY PRAYER TIME
This study is a 4 week study intended to help guide you each day during this season of Advent. This is how the study is structured:
- A word - Focus on a single word each day to draw out the details, the specifics of who Joseph is.
- A reflection - Learn more about Joseph, the culture in which he was raised, and the world in which he lived.
- A Psalm - Each day you’re given a Psalm to pray (just as Joseph himself would have prayed) to help you enter into prayer.
- A reading - In reading Scripture, you'll enter into the story of the first Advent, and walk beside Joseph.
- A prompt - Space is provided each day to journal. Record how the Lord is speaking to you this Advent.
3. PLAN WHEN & WHERE FOR GROUP
Our hope is that this study would be done with couples, families, siblings, men’s groups, women’s groups, couples groups or maybe just yourself. There will also be hosted small groups at that parish. We all know that for this to be accomplished it's going to take YOU taking the initiative and planning when and where your group is going to meet. If meeting at the church works best for your group please contact the parish office and we can get you scheduled.
4. SHARE THE FRUIT!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to share any special stories or graces that happen for yourself or who you do this study