North American Martyrs’ Christmas Program 2017
Last Names A-L Program: Monday, December 11 at 6:30pm
Last Names M-Z Program: Tuesday, December 12 at 6:30pm
*Students will go to their classroom before the program starts. Doors to the school will unlock at 6:10. Students need to be to their classroom at 6:15.
*Dress Attire: Students may wear nice church clothes. If girls wear a skirt or dress, please make sure it reaches the top of the knee. No jeans, sleeveless or cold shoulder tops. Please email Ms. Fehr with any questions…email@example.com
2017-18 Drop-Off and Pick-Up Video
Please refer to the video on the right for instructions on pick up and drop off. The only addendum will be that we hope to eventually have a walkway by the fence in front of construction. Please follow the instructions of the teachers. I did forget to mention walkers. The walkway in front of the fence should allow them to leave as usual. I do not think drop off will go any slower especially if we have the walkway. If it does we may have to make adjustments.
Faculty & Staff
Questions? The Faculty and Staff of NAM School will have all the answers you need! Find out who to contact.
From Club Registrations Forms to Medical and Dental Forms, we have all the School Forms you need here!
From School Events to Parent Meetings, check our School event calendar for current dates & times.
Location & Map
North American Martyrs Church and School are located in the Highlands Subdivision of northwest Lincoln, NE
Propelr is an easy, effective way to raise money for North American Martyrs. Using Propelr, a re-loadable VISA Prepaid Card, works just like a debit card, but with donation percentages as high as 20% when used at participating merchants!
Benefits of Propelr:
- When you sign up for a card, you can select your school and churches to support and a personalized card will be sent to you in the mail
- Then load funds to your Propelr Card from either your bank account or direct deposit from your employer
- Finally, simply use Propelr at participating merchants and a portion of the purchase will go to your school or church
The Card that Cares. Sign-up today!
Our School Philosophy
North American Martyrs Parish School seeks to fulfill the mandate of Christ to teach the Gospel to all people. (Matthew 28:18 – 20)
As a religious institution, the school seeks to assist Catholic parents in their duty as the primary religious educators of their children by teaching ecclesial doctrine and building community through common prayer and Christ – like service.
As an academic institution, the school seeks to work in partnership with parents in the intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development and growth of their children in harmony with the specific and unique gifts God has given to each child.
The goals of North American Martyrs School are:
- to offer instruction in Catholic doctrine and morals.
- to provide an environment supportive of religious values.
- to form students in the practice of prayer.
- to form students in the practice of virtue.
- to provide opportunities to participate in the Church’s liturgy and devotions.
- to foster the practice of spiritual and corporal works of mercy.
- to form structures and programs that unite parents, school, and Church in the work of Catholic education.
- to impart knowledge and skills, develop understanding, and cultivate appreciation for the basic academic subjects.
- to help students to learn to think logically, critically, and wisely.
- to promote character development, personal integrity, self – reliance, responsibility, perception of beauty, wholesome use of leisure, sound social attitudes and habits, and good physical and mental health.
- to lead students to hear and respond to God’s call to holiness, a particular state in life, apostolic action and heaven.
We, the Family of North American Martyrs School, build up the Kingdom of God, as we work together in faith, knowledge, and loving service.